Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology 4th Edition, Neville
- Publisher: Elsevier
- ISBN: 9781455770526
- 3,040.00 Lei
- 2,736.00 Lei
- Ex Tax: 2,736.00 Lei
See how to identify and effectively manage oral diseases! Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, 4th Edition provides state-of-the-art information on the wide variety of diseases that may affect the oral and maxillofacial region. Over 1,400 radiographs and full-color clinical photos ― that’s more than any other reference ― bring pathologies and conditions to life. New to this edition is coverage of the latest advances in diagnosis and disease management, plus topics such as hereditary dental anomalies and oral lesions associated with cosmetic fillers. Written by well-known oral pathology educators Brad Neville, Douglas Damm, Carl Allen, and Angela Chi, this market leader is your go-to reference for the care of patients with oral disease!
- Comprehensive contemporary overview of oral and maxillofacial pathology includes a brief description of each individual lesion or pathologic condition and the kind of pathologic process that it represents, followed by a discussion of its clinical and/or radiographic presentation, histopathologic features, and its treatment and prognosis.
- Over 1,400 radiographs and full-color clinical photos facilitate the identification and classification of lesions and disease states.
- Up-to-date concepts of pathogenesis and disease management help you understand the diseases that affect oral and maxillofacial structures, formulate an accurate diagnosis, and institute proper treatment.
- Logical organization by body system or disease process makes it easy to look up specific conditions.
- Comprehensive appendix on differential diagnosis organizes disease entities according to their most prominent or identifiable clinical features, helping you find and formulate differential diagnoses.
- Information on forensic dentistry, methamphetamine, and gene mutations addresses some of today’s leading topics in oral pathology research.
- Differential diagnosis case studies on the Evolve companion website include correct answers and rationales, offering more opportunities to improve your identification skills and diagnostic competency.
- NEW cutting-edge content includes pathologies and conditions such as localized juvenile spongiotic gingival hyperplasia, oral lesions associated with cosmetic fillers, oropharyngeal carcinomas related to human papillomavirus (HPV), IgG4-related disease and mammary analogue secretory carcinomas, Globodontia, Lobodontia, Leishmaniasis, and Xanthelasma.
- Over 130 NEW full-color photos and over 40 NEW radiographs bring common and uncommon disease states more clearly to life.